Pages

Friday 20 March 2015

My camp experience

Walt: organise my ideas into paragraphs and link them together.


Allstars Allstars whoop there it is.  Did you know that this camp was the 25th anniversary? Yup our school camp has been going on for 25 years.


Sleeping in tents, getting up early and secretly eating in the night, what a fun camp. Our Year 5 & 6 camp is when all the students of Classes 6 , 7 , 8, 9 and 10 have an outdoor experience on our school field, even though its on our school field we get to have lots of fun. We get to sleep in tents, since there is so many tents we call it Tent city. The people in my tent were Adriel and Lahval.  On our first night we got to watch a movie, the movie we watched was The Lego Movie.The next night we have our concert, each group gets to perform.  

One of my camp highlights were Killzone, well actually it used to be called Top Tower. The reason I liked it was because we did it as a team, we tried hard and used our strength. Even though we won our round we didn't win the whole game. My favourite part of it was the balloon fight. The balloons were our ammunition. It was a hard but fun challenge, I really enjoyed it.

My other highlight was Kayaking. I liked Kayaking because when I was in the double Kayak with Waimaria she nearly fell out. It was fun because when I was in the single Kayak I was going really fast. It was extra fun because I got an easter egg from Miss Va’afusuaga for being a good Kayaker and listening to all instructions. Have you ever been Kayaking before?

I think camp this year was really fun because I enjoyed everything and had a great time. Camp is awesome. I’d like to do it again but unfortunately I can’t because I am a year 6. Well atleast I had a fantastic time, plus I've got Kawau Island to go to.  

Marked by Presayus
This task asked me to write a recount about camp. We had to do an intro, details about camp, two highlights and a conclusion. One idea per one paragraph.  One person had to mark your intro. They had to mark it by hook and orientation. 
Photos.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.