Pages

Monday 10 August 2015

Job Application

10/08/15
To whom it may concern.


Dear teachers,


(Porch Cleaner)
I am applying for a position as a porch cleaner. The reason I am applying for a job as a porch cleaner is because I am very responsible and honest about what I  like to do. When I am doing my job I will clean the shoes, pick up all the rubbish and anything that is left outside.


I would be a great porch cleaner because I love to clean and I think I would be awesome at this job. I am a very organised about where to put things and how eg: I like to put all girls on one side and all boys on the other. I am also good at tidying other things that aren’t shoes like:rubbish, jumpers etc. PICK ME!


Thank you for taking the time to read this. I look forward to hearing from you soo.


Yours Sincerly.
  
 _____________________________________________________________________
_____________________________________________________________________

My daughter Venetia is a really great cleaner at home. She does all (well most) of the work in the house. She does a really great job and always put effort into it. She is an outstanding cleaner. I think my daughter would be a really great porch cleaner. She is very trustworthy when told to do things she normally doesn't do. Pick Her

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.