Pages

Tuesday 18 August 2015

The most delightful Whittakerś Chocolate!

WALT:use language that paints a picture in the mind of our reader.


Whittakers white L&P chocolate , so heavenly good.


L&P white chocolate is basicly white chocolate infused with L&P popping candy. It comes from the brand of Whittaker's and comes in a king size block for only $4.30. It is wrapped in gold foil, there is another layer of paper inside that wraps the actual chocolate.


As soon as I caught the slightest glimpse of the Whittaker’s L&P chocolate it felt as if I was dreaming. Just the look of it made my mouth  drop. The delicious smell of the Lemon and Paeroa reminded me of the time I went to Paeroa. When the delectable chocolate hit my mouth it tasted like heaven, the L&P, that delicious white chocolate mmm. It felt so smooth on my tongue , delicious. Whittakers white chocolate with L&P bright popping candy pieces.This chocolate is one of those chocolates that could be enjoyed by people who have the best taste buds.


Image result for l&pImage result for l&p chocolateOne thing that will improve this product is that if it could've included a bit more white chocolate flavour. I think overpowered the L&P, I tasted more L&P then white chocolate. Rather than L&P try chucking in rice bubbles instead.


I would recommend this product for people who love L&P and white chocolate. This product is for people who have the best taste buds. This is for all you L&P and white chocolate lovers.


✩✩✩✩/✩✩✩✩I scored it a 4/5.

Task Description: Our task was to write a review and what we think about L&P white chocolate. We were given a number out of 3. Once your number got called you had to go to Mr Goodwin.  Each number had a diffeernt chocolate. Number 1 was Cadbury Jaffa chocolate, Number 2 was L&P white Whittakers chocolate and Number 3 was Marvelous creations chocolate.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.