Pages

Monday 4 September 2017

Happy Sapate Tamai

HAPPY FATHERS DAY!!!
Image result for happy fathers dayThis Weekend I celebrated Fathers day with my family. We started our day off by having a delicious breakfast at home. Then we went for a drive to the cemetery to visit my beloved grandpa. After spending time with my pa we then headed to Sam Woos to celebrate fathers day. Last but not least after we ate we went to Carls Junior to have dessert. Overall I really enjoyed the fathers day weekend with my family. I was a good time for us to bond and spend time with one another. 

Happy Fathers day to all the fathers out there in the world. Also happy fathers day to the mothers who have to play the mother and father role in there child's life. I hope you all had an amazing day with your children and family. Happy Fathers Day! Ofa Atu xo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.